Styling Relaxed Hair After Washing
Relaxed hair should be washed at least once a week especially during warmer months when sun chlorine and saltwater can negatively impact chemically treated locs.
Styling relaxed hair after washing. Create a piecey look with the help of bed head by tigi wax stick. After you are done washing your hair squeeze the excess water out of your hair and then use the t shirt to gently wrap and press on your hair so as to absorb the excess water. I wash my hair once a week and flat iro.
With some maintenance and patience you can easily take care of your relaxed hair. Co washing may benefit and maintain the health of your hair but only when done right. The mohawk style is one of our favorite short relaxed hair styles.
A consistent relaxing schedule once you relax your hair it is ideal to relax new growth every 8 10 weeks. Apply a heat protectant spray that moisturizes your hair. Use the straightener on each section.
It is damaging to your hair. Wait too long and hair can start breaking at the line of demarcation where new growth meets old growth. Starting from the back of hair and working forward gently part the hair into 1 or 2 inch 2 5 or 5 1 cm thick parts.
Do not pile hair on top of your hair and don t use your nails. Follow up with high quality conditioner specially formulated to promote softness. You can also wash your hair with conditioner instead of shampoo.
Wash day can be stressful but it really doesn t have to be. Rubbing your wet hair will roughen up your hair and lead to hair breakage. Pour the size of a dollar coin more less depending on thickness of hair into hands rub hands together and massage product from root to tip.
- Natural Short Hair Styles
- Natural Hair Styles Braids
- Natural Hair Styles For Short Hair
- Natural Hair Ponytail Styles
- Natural Hair Straightened Styles
- Natural Lock Hair Styles
- Nature Hair Style
- Natural Hair Styles Braided Mohawk
- Natural Hair Pressed Styles
- Natural Hair Quick Styles
- Natural Hair Styles Straightened
- New Boys Hair Style
- Natural Hair Twa Styles
- Natural Hair Style For Black Women
- Natural Hair Styles For Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Styles Bantu Knots
- Natural Hair Styles For Black Hair
- Natural Hair Styles For Men
- New Braid Hair Styles
- Natural Hair Styles For Women