How To Get Salon Style Hair At Home
And now for the most important bit.
How to get salon style hair at home. 20 minutes before your shower spray the entire bottle of milk through your hair tip to scalp. The idea is to get the hair smooth and dry so that no ridges form or hair shrinks up. Comb through every knot and tangle.
This improves blood circulation in the scalp making your hair grow stronger and faster. Make sure hair is 99 9 dry before color application. This helps close the pores and hair follicles and it also reduces the chances of hair fall.
Your hair should be very damp. Separate the front from the back. Use a wide tooth comb or a pick to gently comb through your damp hair.
Pour the 1 3 cup of cold milk into your spray bottle. Do a deep treatment a day or two before you color like l oreal paris oleo therapy deep recovery mask so hair is prepped and ready. Once your hair is 70 dry you can begin the hairstylist technique of blowing out the hair with a round brush.
The pull and roll technique. The key to getting your hair looking big bouncy and smooth is the pull and roll technique. After a few attempts it s really very easy and you ll be able to achieve a salon style result each morning.
Make sure the last rinse is with cold water. Start at the back working in small sections and point cut the ends that. Make sure you massage your scalp to get that salon style hair wash right.
- How To Style Hair For A Wedding
- How To Style A Pompadour With Thick Hair
- How To Style Hair With A Cowlick In Front
- How To Style Baby Hair
- How To Style Curly Hair For Guys
- How To Style David Beckham Hair
- How To Style Anime Hair
- How To Style Boys Curly Hair
- How To Style Dry Wavy Hair
- How To Style Choppy Layered Hair
- How To Style Doll Hair
- How To Style Hair Back Men
- How To Style Hair While Growing Out
- How To Style A Perm Long Hair
- How To Style Hair With Gel
- How To Style Guys Long Hair
- How To Style Hair Like 1940s
- How To Style Curly Hair With Mousse
- How To Style A Pixie Cut On Black Hair
- How To Style Hair Like Jane Fonda