Bantu Hair Style
Here are 20 suggestions on how to customize this pretty protective style.
Bantu hair style. People want healthier hair and this fashionable 90. A simple and neat updo with tight knots done with love is something that flatters any girl. Bantu knots come to us from south africa.
In addition they work with absolutely any hair type be it curly or straight long short or medium. Oh did we. Keep reading for five bantu knot hairstyles worth trying.
The hairstyles that hail from there are truly magnificent. It is traditional edgy and sexy and it really doesn t get more versatile than that for a hairstyle. The bantu knots hairstyle is so chic timeless and cool that since american celebrities discovered it it s remained the look to rock for an effortless standout look.
The bantu knots are only a variation of the original hairstyles of the bantu people which included parting hair in sections and tying the hair into knots and forming patterns be it flat strands coiled in thread or standing strands or knots which is how kinky hair was maintained. Bantu knots are a protective hairstyle. These are cute knots that are not demanding to the length of your natural hair so you can do pretty well without any extensions.
Now that you know how to do bantu knots and bantu knot outs there are a myriad of ways you can add this technique to your hairstyling routine. We ve complied some awesome bantu knots hairstyles for you. Historically they came from west africa and fortunately for us they spread throughout the world as a favorite hairstyle for everyone.
Bantu knot hairstyle 1. They look like mini twisted buns. Faux hawks are an increasingly popular hairstyle for a good reason.
- How To Style Pompadour Hair
- How To Style My Hair Like Zayn Malik
- How To Style My Hair Like Justin Bieber
- How To Style My Natural Black Hair
- How To Style Hair Without Bangs
- How To Style Mens Messy Hair
- How To Style Mens Wavy Hair
- How To Style Long Thin Hair
- How To Style Permed Hair After Shower
- How To Style Short Black Natural Hair
- How To Style Keratin Treated Hair
- How To Style Medium Length Hair For Men
- How To Style Halo Hair Extensions
- How To Style Long Mens Hair
- How To Style Shaved Side Hair
- How To Style Mens Curly Hair
- How To Style My Hair Guys
- How To Style Kinky Hair
- How To Style Long Hair For Men
- How To Style Hair With Water